BENEFITS OF 270 VDC IN THE AVIATION INDUSTRY
- Most experienced designer, manufacturer, and supporter of 270 VDC ground power systems.
- FCX offers 270 VDC for every application, and can meet the high dynamic response required by the F-35 and F-22.
- Monitor and protect your aircraft and other sensitive loads from transients and abnormal power conditions.
- FCX 270 VDC power delivers precise regulation, rapid response and recovery - built to perform, and to last.
- "It was a pleasure testing a product that easily met or exceeded all requirements and expectations." - Lockheed Martin F-22 Ground Power Qualification Test Manager.
EnvironmentOperating Temperature:0˚C - 50˚CRelative Humidity :0 - 95%Altitude:0 - 4000’Ambient Noise :<68 dBABasic hanger base unit rating:indoor/outdoor environmentsWeight:1850 lbs (840kg)
Codes and StandardsANSI C2 National Electric Safety CodeIEEE C62.41 Surge Suppression for AC PowerNEMA-250 Enclosures for Electrical EquipmentNEMA ST20 Transformer ApplicationsNFPA 70 National Electric CodeUL-508 Industrial Control EquipmentMIL-STD 704F Aircraft Power CharacteristicsMIL-W1687D Wire, Electrical, Insulation-Gen SpecsC39.1-81 Requirements for Indicating Instruments